BECOME A SPONSOR
Why Sponsor Forgotten Not Gone Veteran Peer Support Program Veteran Trike Brigade #VTB?
You will be Providing Mission Critical Support that will allow us to be self-sufficient and not have to panhandle for monthly donations or grants in order to keep our doors open to our Veterans. This allows us the ability to focus on getting New Veteran riders on our Velomobile Recumbent Trikes and overcoming their disabilities versus Fundraising.
SPONSOR A TRIKE
With your Donated Trike to our Non-Profit, there is No Financial cost ever for our Veterans and their Families to ride.
We have one of the highest Veteran suicide rates in America with boots on the ground implementing change, 1 Pedal at a Time!
Your Donated Custom Built recumbent trike goes to service our community of 150,000 Clark County Veterans / Nellis AFB instead of an Individual Veteran. We sponsor weekly Veteran Peer Support trike rides all throughout our community. This is how we continue to serve, inspiring our fellow Veterans to escape the isolation that physical pain and depression may cause us to find comfort in.
IMMEDIATE NEEDS for our 2020 Fiscal Year:
- Commercial Warehouse Facility w/ Utilities and CAM Fees 4,000 sq. ft. – $51,000- $63,000 Annually
- Weekly Trike Maintenance Service Contract – $500 per week – $24,000 Annually
- Box Truck, Flat Bed, and FNG Troop Transporter Gas, Maintenance and Insurance – $12,000 Annually
- Rider / Bicycle Fleet Insurance $350 monthly – $4,200 Annually
- $103,200 Mission Critical Total Cost to Keep Our Doors Open ALL Year with Only Volunteer Support